"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho It's Off To Work I Go!

After not working in 6yrs and not full time in 10yrs...I'm a working girl again. I started a new job at DeKalb Regional Medical Center on Feb. 8th! I'm working full time in the cath lab(cardiovascular lab). I haven't done heart caths and interventions in like 10yrs. Some of it has come back fast, other things have changed so much! It's nice to be out of the house and feeling like I'm doing something important. I also thank God for giving me a job when my family needed it most. I don't believe in luck or coincidence. I believe God has a plan for my family. That he is putting people in place to help us fulfill that plan. I'm still not sure what that plan is, but in HIS time he will show it to us. I miss being at home with the girls. That's probably the hardest part. Just doing the everyday little things. I never thought I would miss doing my daily chores!:) Bodie is enjoying his time being the "stay at home dad"! He really hopes the girls remember this time in their lives that he's gotten to be here with them. We still don't know what his employment future holds. We don't really know what type of job he wants. I just want him to find something he will like (better than Wal-Mart). We don't know if we will stay in Centre or Alabama. Will I continue to work? or Will I get to stay home again? Who knows? We just have to have faith in God, in the unseen, that it will all work out. That God will show us the way and we make the right choices. The other day we were talking about this. In the past 16yrs, we always seemed to feel God's nudge in what and where we were suppose to do and go. This time we haven't felt pulled in any direction. Then it hit me...maybe he just wants us to BE STILL! Psalm 46:10 Be Still, and know that I am God. So, that is what we are doing. Being Still. Waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment